Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||Multi Purpose Battery Charger
||Charging, Power Converting
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- ELAK Multi-Battery Chargers are designed for use in workshops, garages, battery service stations and retail outlets, where there is a requirement for charging a number of batteries simultaneously.
- The Multi-battery chargers are available in 10 different models to charge from 2 to 12 batteries, in series. Models are available from 6 Amps to 20 Amps.
- These chargers are also known as 'taper chargers' since charging current reduces gradually, as the battery gets charged. However they will not shut-off automatically. A voltmeter or hydrometer is required to check the battery condition periodically and switch off the charger, once the batteries are fully charged.
TECHNICAL INFO :
- All the models operate on single phase 230V 50 Hz. A.C. Mains Supply.
- The chargers are fitted with double wound mains isolated transformer using copper wire. Rectification is done means of a full wave bridge rectifier.
- Charge current and voltage control is effected by means of coarse and fine tapping switches from the mains transformer. Protection for the charger is provided by means of circuit breakers on the A.C. and D.C. side.
- These chargers are built in aesthetically designed thick sheet metal cabinets.